Consent to processing of personal information
By providing their personal data, the User, a person who has access to this site via the Internet and who uses this website, freely, by his own will and in his or her own personal interest, consents to the processing, storage and use of his or her personal data based on Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On personal data” dated July 27, 2006 for the following purposes:
- Providing the user of the site with personalized services and services, products and other benefits.
- Communication with the user, including the sending of notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, as well as the processing of questions and requests from the user.
- Targeting advertising materials.
- Data transfer to third parties in order to carry out the activity of the resource (for example, delivery of goods by courier, transport company, and others).
By personal data provided by the User, it means any personal information that allows the identification of the user in particular, such as:
- Full Name
- Contact number
- E-mail address
Users' personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, with the exception of cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with compliance with legal requirements.
- The site administration undertakes the prevention of transferal of received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases: At the request of the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- Strategic partners that provide users with products and services. We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data required only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
The site administration reserves the right to unilaterally make changes that do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes come into force after their publication on the Site.